We’re pleased to start the year with two winners from TripAdvisor 2016 Travellers’ Choice Awards. PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Kuala Lumpur has consistently garnered rave reviews on their excellent service and spacious, well-equipped suites. PARKROYAL on Pickering’s hotel-in-a-garden concept and contemporary design, on the other hand, are just two of many reasons why the hotel is fast becoming an iconic place to stay in Singapore. See what else our guests love about these centrally located properties.
PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Kuala Lumpur
9th Top Luxury Hotel in Malaysia | 10th Best Service Hotel in Kuala Lumpur
- Fantastic location – we’re conveniently located within five minutes’ walk from Jalan Alor, famous for its wide variety of local street food, an entire section of great restaurants and bars in Changkat, and about 10 minutes’ away from Pavilion shopping mall for premium brands along the main Bukit Bintang strip. See what else you can discover in Kuala Lumpur.
- The well-designed, spacious suites equipped with kitchenettes are perfect for an extended stay, for business travellers and family vacationers alike. We are also one of few hotels with two swimming pools, one on the first floor beside the kids’ activity area and a second Skypool on the 31st floor with panoramic views of Kuala Lumpur’s skyline.
- It is well-noted that many TripAdvisor users recommend to book the higher floors as they come with unobstructed views of KLCC Petronas Twin Towers.
- Great service is often mentioned in our reviews, so kudos to our PARKROYAL people who dedicate themselves for going the extra mile, from our security team, front office to housekeeping teams!
Note: Something not frequently mentioned on TripAdvisor is our complimentary shuttle bus service that connects our guests to the city’s main shopping areas and business districts in Kuala Lumpur, available from Mondays to Fridays.
PARKROYAL on Pickering, a PARKROYAL Collection hotel
17th of Top 25 Hotels | 15th Top Luxury Hotel in Singapore
- Our airy, “whisper quiet“ rooms and suites with plenty of natural lighting and great city views. All rooms come with complimentary WiFi access and ergonomic office chairs with the business traveller in mind too.
- Centrally located – Clarke Quay, the CBD and Chinatown are all within minutes’ on foot from our doorstep.
- Our infinity pool area with the signature floating cabanas has received one of the highest mentions, and is easily the most Instagram-worthy. There is also a St. Gregory spa and our well-equipped gymnasium located right beside the pool as part of our designated wellness floor.
- Orchid Club privileges – the highlight of an upgrade to a Club room is easily our Champagne breakfast at Orchid Club lounge, featuring made-to-order eggs and waffles, as well as an unparalleled view of the Singapore skyline:
Hotel Trivia: PARKROYAL on Pickering was featured in a number of key scenes in the 2015 Hollywood blockbuster, Hitman: Agent 47. Here’s the trailer:
Hitman Agent 47 Trailer featuring PARKROYAL on PickeringHollywood blockbuster #HitmanAgent47 is opening in theatres islandwide next Thursday and it’s truly a gratifying moment for us as several of the key scenes were shot at PARKROYAL on Pickering Hotel, Singapore. We had Rupert Friend take down an assailant in our Executive Suite and the beautiful Hannah Ware enjoy a night swim in our infinity pool. Quiz time! Can you identify what other locations in Singapore were featured in this spy movie?
Posted by PARKROYAL on Pickering Hotel, Singapore on Tuesday, August 11, 2015
We would like to also take this opportunity to thank our guests for the great reviews that helped us clinch these awards from TripAdvisor. Cheers to a great 2016! See all our destinations at parkroyalhotels.com.